Great feedback for "Getting the Greatest Value from Social Media" presented at the PRSA West Virginia seminar on social media, May 18, 2011 at Stonewall Resort in Roanoke, W.Va.
- Participants rated the session's content, topic and presentation 4.2 out of 5.
- 84% indicated they are "very likely" to use what they learned in their professional lives.
- "This was such a great conference, and I came away with a lot of great new ideas and techniques I can use within my department."
Rave reviews for "Communication Power Boost," the first independently produced seminar from Holland Communication Solutions:
- "Great investment of a day!"
- "Having a day inside Robert's head is very helpful. Great information. Great topics."
- "This was my first seminar/workshop in three years and it was exactly the right content/length that I needed!"
- "I enjoyed not being in a stuffy environment."
- "I will absolutely be more conscious about approaching solutions from a business perspective instead of [purely] a communications perspective."
Participants loved "How to Create a Shoestring Marketing Plan," part of the "C3 Ed" series sponsored by the Creative Change Center in Richmond:
- 4.6 out of 5 on program content
- 4 out of 5 on quality of the program
- 4.4 out of 5 on presentation style
And look at the feedback for "Marketing on a Shoestring Budget," presented at the Creative Change Center in August 2005:
- 96% "extremely" or "very" satisfied with the workshop overall
- 93% "extremely" or "very" satisfied with the quality of the program
- Sample participant comments:
- "Very entertaining; kept us awake, engaged"
- "He's cool, laid-back"
- "Good, easy-going, accessible"
See what participants said about "Marketing the Arts on a Shoestring Budget," part of the Art Works for Virginia Conference on January 25, 2006 in Richmond:
- "Robert was enthusiastic, engaging, helpful."
- "Interesting, helpful and organized in its layout. Everyone should have picked up some new ideas."
- "Speaker is a great communicator. ... Good focus on organization and setting priorities."
- "Helpful tips, especially in defining audiences."
If you would like information on scheduling Robert Holland to speak to your group, contact us!
View upcoming presentations
View a list of recent presentations